Saturday, September 15, 2012

India Travel Diary: Part Two

On to the Taj Mahal.....


       I think the utmost remarkable feat is how beautifully symmetrical the mausoleum is.                             (Took this photo with my iPhone, no photoshop!)
           
                         Beautiful flower motifs all over The Taj Mahal
        The ancient art of Pietra Dura. An inlay technique using gemstones to create images.
        These flowers and just about any other flower you can imagine adorn every nook and
        cranny of The Taj Mahal.
              Marble latticed screens. Look at the details! and me looking in!
                                          Agra Fort
        I was upset at first when I saw the woman in the photo, but than I realized how
        much she complements the photo. Thanks lady!!
                             Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment